If you feel like having some fun while raising money for AYME, we've some ideas for everyone - no matter what your age or ability. Some will take more organising than others. Some can take place in your own home, some in schools and some in all sorts of other venues, no matter what your age or ability. Why not get your family and friends involved? They can do all the hard work and you can do all the bossing around!
We hugely appreciate everything everyone does to support AYME, whether big or small – it all makes a positive difference. If you're not sure what you can do, check out our ideas for fundraising.
Good luck and a HUGE thank you!
We can help!
We have a team of volunteers to help you! You can email AYME's Fundraising Team Manager at email@example.com and they'll organise whatever help you might need. They can:
- Send you leaflets and posters to help explain about ME/CFS and AYME
- Provide collection boxes/buckets
- Give you sponsor forms to help you raise money
- Write corporate sponsorship letters for you to send to local companies
- Supply AYME pin badges and awareness ribbons for you to sell
- Help you write to your local newspaper, TV and radio stations to publicise your event
- Organise an AYME Ambassador to attend your event, collect a cheque, or say a few words.